Our approach is simple - research the finest products available to provide the best possible results
Botox Treatment Instructions
What to Do Before BOTOX© Treatment
There are a few precautions you should take prior to your BOTOX© treatment.
- Avoid Certain Medications and Supplements.
Avoid using aspirin, non-steroid anti-inflammatory medicines, St. John’s Wort, or high does of Vitamin E supplements for one week prior to your treatment. These substances may increase bruising or bleeding at the site of your injections.
- Save the Wine, Beer and Alcohol for Later.
Do not consume alcohol one week before and after your BOTOX© treatment. Alcohol can decrease circulation and blood flow in your body, which could interfere with maximum results.
- Reschedule the Treatment if You Have an Infection.
If you have an infection in the site where the infection will be placed, simply reschedule the BOTOX© injections to another day allowing the infection to heal. The safety of BOTOX© for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been established.
What to Do After BOTOX© Treatment
While side effects are rare from the use of BOTOX©, there are a few post-treatment instructions you should be aware of.
- Do NOT lie down for 3 to 4 hours following treatment.
- Simple movements of the face in the area of treatment such as smiling are recommended. However, avoid physical manipulation such as massage of the area with your hands for 6 hours.
- Avoid touching the treated area within six hours of your treatment. After that, the area can be gently washed with soap and water.
- Until any initial redness and swelling have disappeared, avoid exposure of the treated area to intense heat (sunlamp or sunbathing).
Loyalty ProgramClick Here