Benefits of Non-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation
Posted on August 6, 2018 by Ella Fedonenko
Choosing cosmetic (“invasive”) surgery as a way to rejuvenate one’s appearance can be a very costly decision, and the results are at times difficult to predict. Fortunately, in almost all cases there are a multitude of highly effective and well-tested non-invasive alternative treatment options.
Opting for non-surgical procedures leads to the following benefits:
You Can Choose From a Large Number of Available Treatments
Depending on your needs we can help you choose between the following options:
- For wrinkles: Botox, or injectable fillers (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane, Voluma, and others).
- For thinning eyelashes: Latisse.
- For unwanted hair: Laser hair removal.
- For unsightly veins: Laser Vein therapy, or Sclerotherapy.
- For facial blemishes and broken veins: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment.
- For skin tightening: Candela YAG Laser treatment.
- For loss of facial volume: Sculptra or Juvederm injectable fillers.
- For loss of hand volume: Perlane injectable filler.
- For miscellaneous skin defects: Laser assisted skin resurfacing, or chemical peels.
Injectable fillers are particularly versatile, and can replace surgery when treating:
- Lip and chin augmentation.
- Cheek and jowl enhancement.
- Nose resculpting (Rhinoplasty).
- Acne scar reduction.
- Eye region defect correction.
Lowered Risk with Control over Degree of Correction
In the event that cosmetic surgery gives unsatisfactory results it may be difficult or impossible to reverse the procedure. To say nothing of the costs involved. Our non-invasive treatments do not make irreversible changes, and you can decide to make changes slowly, over the course of several visits.
You can easily gauge the effects of each visit, and decide if or how often you want to return. This allows you to choose the degree of correction you want, and allows you to make improvements gradually over time, in a more natural manner.
Different Ways to Manage Pain and Discomfort
Non-invasive treatments considerably reduce levels of pain and discomfort compared to surgical options. Most of our treatment options require at most topical numbing.
Convenience and Flexible Scheduling
Our procedures generally take between 15 and 45 minutes, and can be scheduled to fit in with your timetable. They also require little or no recovery time afterwards.
Whatever your needs, we will guide you through all the options and choices involved with enhancing your appearance, and make sure that your treatment is precisely tailored to your requirements.
Your Laser Skin Care in Los Angeles specializes in Botox and Fillers injections, laser hair removal, vein therapy, chemical peels and IPL among many other services. Please call us at (323) 525-1516 or visit us online at www.yourlaserskincare.com to schedule a free consultation.