Two Days Before Your Scheduled Treatment
Avoid any of the following:
• Aspirin or other blood thinning drugs, herbs and supplements including Vitamin E, Gingko biloba
• Arthritis medicine (e.g. Ibuprofen) or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These medications may increase bruising.
• Alcohol Alcohol impairs circulation, which can affect healing.
• Smoking -Smoking depletes the body of vitamin C, which will impair healing.
The Night Before Your Scheduled Treatment
Do not apply any creams, lotions, oils, or self-tanners to your legs.
The Day of Your Scheduled Treatment
1. One and a half (1-1/2) hours before your appointment, eat a light meal or snack. This will prevent your blood sugar levels from dropping suddenly, making you hungry during the procedure.
2.. Bring loose-fitting shorts or a leotard to wear during the procedure. Also bring a long skirt or long loose-fitting slacks to wear after the procedure.
3. If you are taking birth control pills or estrogen, please inform us about it.