Articles Tagged: Dermatologist Los Angeles
Posted on February 3, 2016 by Ella Fedonenko
If you’re thinking about getting facial fillers, you might be feeling overwhelmed by the number of choices available to you. By taking the time to understand the five main types of facial fillers and meeting with a skin care expert, you can make an informed decision as to which one of them is the best choice for you. (more…)
Posted on January 12, 2016 by Ella Fedonenko
Even here in Los Angeles, cooler winter weather takes a toll on your skin. This is the time of year when lower temperatures, dryer air and wind can cause skin to become irritated and flaky. Without extra care, it can become red, itchy and uncomfortable. Protect your skin this winter by stepping up your regimen with these cold weather skin survival tips:
Posted on October 6, 2015 by Ella Fedonenko
Meet the Doctor behind Your Laser Skin Care, listen to testimonials from real clients and find out why patients are raving about their 5 star experience.
Posted on August 11, 2015 by Ella Fedonenko
New research from Canada has provided solid support for one of the many medical uses for Botox: increasing pliability and “elastic recoil,” which mimics the look and feel of younger facial skin. (more…)
Posted on June 8, 2015 by Ella Fedonenko
Taking good care of skin in your 20s means looking great at any age
If you’re in your 20s, you probably don’t want to spend a lot of time pondering getting older. But when it comes to your skin, your 20s are the perfect time to get into some good habits that will pay off in a big way as you age. (more…)
Posted on May 18, 2015 by Ella Fedonenko
You’re exhausted, and all you really want to do is collapse into bed. It won’t hurt to skip washing your face just this once, right? Not so fast!
While skipping one nightly face-washing may not ruin your skin, you’re missing an opportunity. A plethora of metabolic processes occur as you get your needed shuteye, and your nightly skincare routine is a great opportunity to target problem areas. Moisturizing and zapping acne are just two examples of the good things that can be happening while you relax.
But knowing exactly what to incorporate into your nightly routine can be a challenge. Exfoliation? Eye cream? Anti-aging? We advise going through the following five steps before you go to sleep. (more…)
Posted on April 13, 2015 by Ella Fedonenko
A 2015 Consumer Market Research reported a published prospective of popular cosmetic procedures from 2013 on and predictions of upcoming procedures and products through to 2019. With the global expansion of elective surgical and non-surgical procedures, industry experts expect continued market growth.
The report analyzes market segments, major geographic areas and market trends. Geographic areas include North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Rest of the World. Readers will find a comprehensive analysis of market growth drivers, factors limiting market growth, current trends, market structure and market projections for upcoming years. The report also looks at recent developments in technology, profiles of top industry players, and core factors essential for existing and new market players.
Some Noteworthy Takeaways
- The global cosmetic procedures market is divided into surgical and non-surgical procedures. The reigning top 2 surgical procedures are:
- Breast augmentation
- Lipoplasty (liposuction)
- Events that affected and will affect cosmetic procedure requests include:
- In 2006, the FDA reintroduced silicone gel breast implants which increased the number of people requesting breast augmentation procedures.
- Uncertainty during the economic crisis in 2009 impacted on the number of surgical procedures. Invasive procedures are more expensive and many patients rely on insurance coverage.
- Resurgent economy will positively influence the growth of the market.
- Non-surgical procedures, such as botox and laser hair removal, are booming in the Americas and Europe due to the focus on maintaining a youthful and aesthetically appealing exterior. Technological advances are helping to make cosmetic procedures less invasive and more comfortable which attracts current and prospective consumers. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery reported that in 2010 Americans spent about $10.7 billion on cosmetic procedures. Over 60 percent of that amount was used on surgical procedures. Typically the number of non-surgical procedures is higher but they tend to be significantly less expensive.
- The market is changing with more men receiving cosmetic procedures. Popular choices are breast reduction surgeries, male facelifts, male brow lifts, and male tummy tucks.
Your Laser Skin Care in Los Angeles in Beverly Hills will be happy to address all of your skin care needs. Call us today at (323) 525-1516 or schedule your next appointment online at www.yourlaserskincare.com.