Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, so it makes sense that you’d want to look your best. Follow these tips to achieve clear, glowing, beautiful skin—just in time for your walk down the aisle.
1. Pay attention to the basics: a healthy diet, exercise, plenty of water, and at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
2. Try to avoid stressful situations. Too much stress can wreak havoc on your skin, causing acne and wrinkles.
3. Consider a Photofacial. Dealing with acne, sun damage, or hyperpigmentation? An IPL photofacial is a great way to revitalize your complexion for clear, even-toned skin on your big day. Just make sure to schedule this treatment at least three weeks before the wedding or any other important event.
4. Want to look fresh, youthful, and well-rested on your wedding day? Consider Botox— it’s become a favorite beauty treatment for brides who want to look their best on their way down the aisle. For best results, you’ll want to book your Botox appointment at least 2 weeks before your special event.
5. Want your eyes to really shine on your special day? Try Latisse. It’s the only product that can give you longer, fuller, more beautiful lashes.
Your Laser Skin Care Los Angeles will be happy to address any skin care issues or concerns you might have.
We specialize in Botox and Fillers injections, laser hair removal and IPL among many other services. Please call us at (323) 525-1516 or visit us online at www.yourlaserskincare.com to schedule a free consultation.