CoolSculpting is a powerful tool to reshape specific areas of the body by targeting and removing undesired fat. Although the procedure is effective, care must be taken to prevent fat from accumulating again after treatment. This post summarizes our recommendations on how best to achieve and maintain the best results.
Pre and Post-Treatment Care
- Carefully follow all preparation instructions provided by your practitioner.
- Promote faster removal of fat cells by gently massaging treated areas daily.
- Utilize compression garments, when advised, to minimize swelling and enhance contouring.
- Don’t forget to schedule any recommended follow-up appointments.
- Adopt a healthy balanced diet – this is crucial to prevent remaining fat cells from enlarging.
- Keep hydrated. This promotes good health and also helps the body flush toxins.
- Choose anti-inflammatory foods like berries and green tea, and avoid products containing sugars and trans fats.
- Moderate your consumption of alcohol and caffeine, both of which adversely affect hydration.
- Regular exercise will promote circulation, improve muscle tone, and assist the natural elimination of fat.
- Avoid extreme heat, from hot showers or saunas, immediately after treatment.
It’s also important to be patient – fat removal after CoolSculpting treatment is a gradual process. You may not see any results immediately after treatment, they will develop in the weeks and even months afterward.
Your Laser Skin Care
Your Laser Skin Care practitioners are medically qualified and highly experienced in performing CoolSculpting procedures. We also have extensive experience with a wide variety of other non-invasive cosmetic procedures. We can help you choose the safest, most effective, and most cost-effective way to achieve your cosmetic goals. Call us at (323) 525-1516 to schedule a free consultation, or visit us online for more information.