Six Tips for Success with Latisse
Posted on October 8, 2018 by Ella Fedonenko
Latisse is the FDA-approved treatment to darken, thicken, and lengthen eyelashes.
We put together the following tips to help you get the most out of your Latisse treatments.
1. As Latisse must be used every night, and must be applied to a clean surface, it’s best to apply it as part of your normal bedtime routine, after you’ve removed your makeup and contacts, washed your face, and applied any other skin care products.
2. It’s important not to forget to apply it, so keep it near your other skin care products or toothbrush as a reminder.
3. If you do forget to apply it one time, don’t try to compensate by using a double dose the next night – just apply the normal amount the next evening, and then try to stick to the daily schedule.
4. Be careful to avoid germs and infections – apply Latisse using the sterile applicators that are supplied with the product, and especially avoid touching the bottle tip or applicator with your fingers (or anything else). Don’t try to apply Latisse using cotton swabs.
5. Remember to apply Latisse only to the base of your upper eyelashes, and NOT to your lower eyelids.
6. Take close-up photos of your face before you start treatment, mark your calendar, and repeat every 4 weeks (for example). This will allow you to monitor your progress, and clearly see changes as they take place.
You should see changes by week 8, and the full effects of using Latisse should become apparent by week 16.
Your Laser Skin Care in Los Angeles specializes in Botox and Fillers injections, laser hair removal, vein therapy, chemical peels and IPL among many other services. Please call us at (323) 525-1516 or visit us online at www.yourlaserskincare.com to schedule a free consultation.